New month, new beginnings…
So, looking back over August and forwards to September. I am…
- PROUD OF – 1) My self-discovery journey & pill popping (pills that I actually need) is on point! 2) I’m also proud of my volunteering; actually going for it and turning up 3) For actually going out with friends, AT NIGHT. Woohoo! ‘Tis been a while since that one 4) Last, but not least, speaking to the stepfather & setting boundaries (I did the full explain action and how it makes me feel & request a different behaviour. Eek). Bravo Miss Hazy, bravo.
- GRATEFUL FOR – My mothership, beloved friends, connecting with new, amazing & inspiring peeps. My cosy hiding zen den. Lastly, feeling less irritable this month, YES!
- LETTING GO OF – The past….or at least coming to terms with it and slowly letting go
- OBSESSED WITH – Creating a peaceful hiding space, writing, sharing & instagramming; its been a great platform & outlet for me.
- EXCITED ABOUT – Autumn colours. It’s the little things, eh?! And I’m also excited about Next year, yes I’m a little early but who cares?!
- COMMITTING TO – Me, myself & I!
- SEPTEMBER’S MANTRA – Always remember and live by my VALUES & Set healthy BOUNDARIES