New month, new beginnings…
First of all I need to thank Laura Jane Williams (superlatively rude) and Jackie Wolven (A Goal Check in and Monthly Reflection Questions) for inspiring me to do my own monthly reflections. I have found this to be an amazing, useful & positive activity. It helps me take note of my little & big victories, and see that actually, I’m doing okay; not as much of a fuck up as I think I am after all.
So, looking back over July and forwards to August. I am…
- PROUD OF – Completing my Personal Independence Payment (PIP) appeal! Hurrah!
- GRATEFUL FOR – Anna (my beloved therapist), my mothership & my girls. I wouldn’t be here without them. Honestly.
- LETTING GO OF – Toxic relationships
- OBSESSED WITH – My values & sharing! (My story, mainly!)
- EXCITED ABOUT – My Yoga journey. It’ll be slow because I need to keep it slow for now, but it’s a new beginning that I am very excited about
- COMMITTING TO – Me, myself & I!
- AUGUST’S MANTRA – Always remember and live by my VALUES & Set BOUNDARIES